Monday, May 15, 2017

Sweet Shabby Chic Festivity Tilda

Hello everyone! Today I have a card I made for Marvelous Magnolia challenge to share with you. The theme for this month challenge is
I have created this sweet shabby chic card in pink color. I layered Doohickey Edwin Rectangle Lace die cuts as the frames. The patterned papers are also from Magnolia. I enhanced the shabby chic look by adding some cheesecloth and shading the paper edges with distress ink. I also embossed the lamp post die cut (from Doohickey Paris Night) with shabby white embossing powder to get vintage look.
Magnolia Dressed for Festivity Tilda

This cute Tilda is Magnolia “Dressed for Festivity Tilda” stamp from Lovely Emojis 2017 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink.
Magnolia Dressed for Festivity Tilda

I decorated the card with pink & white paper flowers.

To get sweet vintage look, I also added pink seam binding ribbon, which I hand dyed with ‘Spun Sugar’, and ‘Victorian Velvet’ distress ink.

The sentiment is a stamp from My Favorite Thing, which was stamped on Doohickey banner die cut.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.


I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty card and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards und More. God luck. Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning card, Jirawadee. Your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! I love all the beautiful details in your design! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    Fussy and Fancy Girl
    FUSSY AND FANCY
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Sai, absolutely divine!!!! Always love your creations, you are such a talented lady!!! LOVE it!
    Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia, hope to see you again soon in our ATG Challenge!!!
    Cuddles Jay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Paradise of Magnolia, good luck and hope tosee you next tiem. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Paradise of Magnolia, good luck and hope tosee you next tiem. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely and fun card Sai :) so sweet and vintage, that pink looks amazing on her! Thank you for joining the fun at Magnolia-licious challenge! Hugs, Rosette

    http://rosettescreativeheaven.blogspot.com.mt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful make! Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable, beautiful layout, detailing and such a lovely colour choice. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning project!
    Thank you very much for participating in our All About Magnolia Challenge. I wish you good luck with the drawing of the winner. And I am very happy when you join our next challenge.

    Wish you a great day!

    ♥ XoXo Diana ♥
    www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...