Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Strawberry Jam Jar Shaped Card

Hello! Today I have a card using The Paper Nest Doll May new release image to share with everyone. This image is called “Strawberry Jam Emma”.

I have created a jar shaped card with this image. I designed the jar shape by myself using rectangle shapes and round corners. The card base was made from red paper covered with clear embossing enamel to make it glossy like glass jar. Sadly, the photo doesn’t do it justice. The patterned papers are from Maja Design. Doily is from Cheery Lynn Designs die cut. I decorated the jar lid with chiffon trim, and help rope.
PND Strawberry Jam Emma Jar Shaped Card
I colored the image with distress ink.
PND Strawberry Jam Emma

I also decorated the card with red and white paper flowers, and glass strawberries.
The sentiments are from Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp clear stamps. The scalloped rectangle die cut is from Sizzix Scalloped Square dies.


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Sai! I love the design, the jam jar is fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooww that Strawberry jar card is cuutee love the colors and the real (fake) strawberry there is sweeettt
    your coloring the lady super B
    sweet as can be Card miss lady
    I LOVE!
    and many thanks for joining with us at Cards und More this time
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet project! I love the flowers and those strawberries! Thank you for sharing this with us at Scrapy Land in our Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image and stunning idea for a card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    PolkadoodlesChallenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...