Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Avery with Lollipop Birthday Shaker Card

Hello! Today I have a shaker card using The Paper Nest Doll April new release image to share with everyone. This image is called “Avery with Lollipop” and here is my creation.
PND Avery with Lollipop Birthday Shaker Card
 I have created a fun birthday shaker card. The background paper is glitter candy patterned paper from American Crafts which I had in my stash for a long time but I never had a chance to use it. I decorated the card with Doohickey Celebration Lace die cut which I embossed it with Silver Embossing Tinsel and added some silver glitters. The cute doll image was colored with distress ink.
PND Avery with Lollipop

The sentiment in the shaker window is the stamp from My Favorite Thing which I heat embossed with silver embossing powder. The shaker frame is the silver metallic paper which was cut with Spellbinders pierced circle dies.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a sweet day!

5 comments:

  1. Love your coloring and the colors! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining Cards und More challenge! DT Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card lovely glittery swag. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge weeks 14/15 Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! The die is amazing...your coloring is stunning and I adore shaker cards too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful card, fabulous coloring and layout! Thanks so much for playing in our Sentimental Challenge this week at The Paper Shelter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Your colouring is fantastic!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cards and More Shop! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...