Hello everyone! Today is the first day of the month again so it’s time for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme for this month is
The weather is getting hot here in Thailand so I guess springtime has come. I have created a spring-themed card inspired by a new kitten that I recently adopted. I always take her to the field outside my house and she really loves playing there. The card base is a die cut from Magnolia Vintage Box 1 and patterned paper is from Pion Design.
The image is from “Tilda with Spring Flowers” and “Kitty Kit” stamps from Magnolia Spring Fever 2016 collection. I used mirror stamping technique to make the kitten facing Tilda. I colored the image with distress ink as usual.
The sentiment “Happy Day” is Magnolia shadow stamp which I embossed with pastel orange embossing powder.
I also decorated the card with Doohickey Lovely Fence die cut. Adding tiny paper flowers makes this die cut even more cute.
This is my inspiration. I call her “Little Monkey” because she is very naughty.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #9 – Anything Goes with Flowers
- Deep Ocean Challenge #149 – Add Lace
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #181 – Ribbon & Lace
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #143 – AnythingGoes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #4 – Anything Goes
- Noor Design March Challenge - Spring
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #283 –Animal Magic
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #54 – Spring
- The Ribbon Girl February imageChallenge
- Scrapy Land Challenge #61 – Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting my blog. Happy Springtime!