Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs January New Release Day 1

Hello! Today I have exciting news to share with everyone. Last month, I got invited to join Crafty Sentiments Designs New Release DT. Being in this team, I will have a chance to create projects using new release stamps every month. I’ve found that Crafty Sentiments Designs images are very cute so I immediately accepted this invitation.

We will be showcasing new release stamps on the inspirational blog every 1st Tuesday of the month. This month, we will start today until January 6. The new release stamps will be available in the shop since January 7.


Today we are showcasing January New Release Day 1 image. This stamped is called “Florish”.
Crafty Sentiments Designs Florish

I have colored the image with distress ink and created a sweet pastel card. The card base is from Magnolia pop up box. Patterned paper is from Maja Design. I decorated the card with die cuts Doohickey, Cheery Lynn Design, and Spellbinders. I have also added paper flowers right below her watering can to make it looks like she is watering those flowers.
Crafty Sentiments Designs Florish

The ‘With Love’ tag was cut and embossed using Tonic Studios die.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.


I hope you like my card today. Please stop by tomorrow for January New Release day 2.

14 comments:

  1. I love how you have placed the flowers to be watered. The image is beautiful and you have done it proud. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing card Sai, love the soft tones
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing card Sai, love the soft tones
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your beautiful card over at Simon Says Stamp and I just had to come by to take a closer look. This is really lovely and I love the soft touches.

    It would be such a blessing to have you stop by and also link this card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have AWESOME prizes, too. I really hope you will come by to play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Thank you for joining into our challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sai! It's so sweet and pretty. I love all the beautiful embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge & Happy New Year!
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely with all the flowers and pretty bow, it looks like springtime. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooo pretty and full of gorgeous details. I love how you arranged the beautiful flowers so it looks like the girl is watering them :-)
    Thanks for sharing this with us at The Ribbon Girl!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and the flowers are pretty love the dies you used as well. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.
    Leanne DT/OCS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, so pretty and feminine. Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this time,
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow gorgeous card and thank you for joining us at Paradise at Stamps
    Hugs
    Cinderella (DT)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card. Fantastic coloring with distress! Thanks for joining us at NSHK.
    DT-Brita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your new DT position!! I just love this card, especially how soft those pastels look. Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at Noor! Design UK's "Anything Goes" challenge. My personal favorite challenge. LOL!! Happy new year to you and years! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...