Hello everyone! Today I would like to show my new creation for Marvelous Magnolia challenge. The theme for this challenge is
I’m in the Romance team which will post on the 2nd week of the challenge. So you have 1 more week to submit your project here.
I made a secret box from the tutorial found on this blog. I really love pattern of the box.
- Magnolia “Bohemian Peony Tilda” stamp from Boho2015 collection
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 4 “Le Jardin”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Classic Oval Large” Dies
- Lawn Fawn “Grassy Border” die
- Docrafts Xcut “Mixed Cats” die
- Martha Stewart “Frond” Craft Punch
- Paper flowers from I Am Roses
- Ranger Stickles “Star Dust”
- Ranger “Queen gold” embossing powder
- Stampendous Frantage “Chunky White” embossing enamel
- Patterned paper Lili of the Valley
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Button, Micro beads, Rhinestone
I used Bohemian Peony Tilda from the latest Boho 2015 collection on the front. The image was coloured with distress ink by using no-line colouring technique.
Both sides of the box.
The cat outside the window was inspired by my naughty cat.
Here is the inside of the box. I love how the small trays are attached on both sides of the box. I used magnet and metal brad for the closure of the box.
I enter this project to these challenges:
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge #135 – Anything Goes
- All About Magnolia Challenge #6 – Not A Card
- I Am Roses September Challenge – Anything Goes
- Magnolia Mania Challenge #118 – Brown/ Turquoise
- Scrapy Land Challenge #26 – Add An Image
- Simply Magnolia Challenge – CAS or Fully Loaded
- The Ribbon Girl Magnolia September Challenge – Button It Up
- Time For Magnolia Challenge #101 – Glitter and/ or Blingbling
Thank you for stopping by. See you again soon.