Hi crafty friends! It’s time for Marvelous Magnolia reminder post today. The current challenge is
You have 1 more week to submit your project here.
To stay away from fall colours like yellow, orange, and brown, I selected pastel blue, purple, and pink for this project as they are my favourite colours. And I’m glad this theme is not for autumn because I really wanted to use new Magnolia stamps which are in Christmas theme. I used one of the stamps from the Fall 2015 Stamp club. This is “Lace Hood Tilda” from the new preorder A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection. She is holding a Christmas gift box so I create a present shaped card to match with the image.
- Magnolia “Lace Hood Tilda” stamp from A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection
- Magnolia “Christmas Tag Packages” stamp from A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection
- LOTV “Christmas Wishes” clear stamp set
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 7 “Holidays are coming”
- Magnolia Doohickey “Christmas Tags” die
- Magnolia Doohickey “Cozy Fern and Snowflake” die
- Magnolia Doohickey “Spruce” die
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Classic Oval Large” Dies
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Floral Ovals” dies
- Lawn Fawn “Puffy Star Stackables” Dies
- Cuttlebug “Swiss Dots” embossing folder
- Paper flowers and Stamens
- Stampendous Frantage “Shabby Blue” embossing enamel
- Ranger Stickes “Diamond”
- Embellishments: Ribbons, Lace, Pearl string, Rhinestone, Chandelier
The stamped images were coloured with distress ink as usual. I added gesso lightly to soften the colours down to get sweet shabby chic look. Here is the close up.
The lid of the present box can be pulled out to write the message inside.
I enter this card to these challenges:
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite Brights or Pastels. I love sweet and soft tone that pastels give.
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #4 – Lace & Flowers
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #332 – Anything Goes
- Duymelot October Challenge – Shabby Chic and Vintage Card
- Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #125 – AnythingGoes
- Magnolia Mania Challenge #120 – Lace and Pearls
- One Crazy Stamper October Challenge – Christmas/ Halloween/Fall
- Scrapy Land Challenge #28 – Embossing
- Simply Magnolia Challenge – Favourite Colour Combo
- The Ribbon Girls Magnolia October Challenge – Anything Goes
- Time For Magnolia Christmas Challenge #104 – Stars
- Time For Magnolia Challenge #105 – Ribbon/ Lace
Thank you for visiting my blog. See you again next time.